IS&T offers calling card services through MobileSphere.
Benefits and key features
MobileSphere is available for faculty and staff personal use. It provides domestic and international coverage in 92 countries. The service can be accessed directly from a registered mobile or home phone, or from hotel and pay phones using the MobileSphere calling card feature.
Charges can be billed to your MIT procurement card.
MobileSphere calling cards must be paid for with an MIT procurement card.
- Provides wider range of access
- Charges can be assigned to an MIT credit card
- Enroll for MobileSphere service via the web
Note: An MIT procurement card is required for billing.
The MobileSphere plan is available for personal use by all MIT faculty and staff. All charges will be billed to your personal credit card.
Enroll in MobileSphere service:
- Go to the MobileSphere enrollment site
- Enter the company ID (case sensitive; the last character is the numeral 'one'): MIT1