MITvoip is the main telephone service used by MIT departments, labs, and centers (DLCs). IS&T is responsible for supporting all aspects of the service from the infrastructure to the telephone devices used by staff and faculty.
IS&T also provides limited support for existing traditional ISDN telephone sets.
The MITvoip phone service provides:
- Web access to your account, allowing for remote access when you are away from your desk
- Voice mail to email integration
- Built in conference calling
- And many other basic and advanced features
Learn more about the specific features of your phone by first identifying your phone's model.
Certificates are required to access the MITvoip web interface.
Getting started - MITvoip telephones
- Request MITvoip service from Telephone Client Support.
- MITvoip Telephone User Guide
- Online training demos
Getting started - ISDN telephones
ISDN User Guide [PDF]