FileMaker Pro 15 is available to MIT faculty, staff, and students for use on personal and MIT-owned machines.
How to Obtain
Download (MIT certificate required)
Mac download for FileMaker Pro 15
Windows 32-bit download for FileMaker Pro 15
- Windows 64-bit download for FileMaker Pro 15
The FileMaker Pro 15 installation requires that you use the Activation Key below.
- Activation Key for FileMaker Pro 15 (MIT certificate required)
- FileMaker Pro 15: Installation instructions
- Uninstalling earlier versions of FileMaker
MIT's license does not include FileMaker Go and WebDirect connections to FileMaker Server.
- Any DLC interested in using FileMaker Go or WebDirect to connect to their hosted database(s) should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FileMaker Pro 15 solutions only work with FileMaker 12 through 17 software.
- Solutions from FileMaker Pro 11 and earlier must be converted to the latest file format to be opened or shared with FileMaker Pro 15 and FileMaker Pro 15 Advanced.
Storing data and security in FileMaker
If not properly configured and housed, the FileMaker files you work with may be at risk for security breaches.