« Back to Software Grid
SnapGene is licensed for use by MIT faculty, staff and students for educational and academic research only.
How to Obtain
- Click the Obtain from vendor button on this page to access the download link and registration code. (MIT certificate required)
- Your group name and registration code should be auto-populated. If not, the registration code will be available when you enter the download link.
About this Version
SnapGene is molecular biology software. It offers a fast and easy way to plan, visualize, and document your molecular biology procedures.
- Visualize ORFs, reading frames, and primer binding sites.
- Automatically record the steps in a cloning project.
- Share annotated sequence files with other researchers.
- Learn more.