Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) is an endpoint management service for Windows machines that provides inventory, software distribution, settings, and security management.
Benefits and key features
- Allows consultants to proactively manage equipment lifecycles.
- Deploys software and policies in a consistent manner.
- Provides data for troubleshooting computer issues.
- Private and protected access and visibility to computers in your own department through IS&T's SCCM instance.
- Machines must be joined in the win.mit.edu domain.