IS&T provides a variety of web, database, and systems integration services to help you manage your data in the way that works best for you.
Students, Faculty, Staff
Benefits and key features
- Free do-it-yourself website creation, deployment, and hosting via Drupal Cloud.
- Web design and development, vendor recommendations, management, and code reviews.
- IS&T technology and service integration for core systems, Touchstone, the Data Warehouse, Grade20, MITSIS, Managed Data Services, CyberSource, and the MIT Events Calendar.
- FileMaker hosting, consulting, and development; advice and recommendations for handling regulated data.
- Business analysis and project management best practices consulting.
Projects must be MIT-based; we do not work with outside clients.
- Learn about your options for building a database application at MIT.
- If you are not sure what you need and would like some guidance, contact Ops Help.
- Web publishing at MIT
- Web Publishing Landing Page in the Knowledge Base