The services that the former Departmental Consulting and Application Development (DCAD) team provided are still very much a part of IS&T. MIT community members in search of web, database, and systems integration services may contact Ops Help to learn more.
Benefits and key features
- Free do-it-yourself website creation, deployment, and hosting via Drupal Cloud.
- Web design and development vendor recommendations, management, and code reviews.
- IS&T Technology & Service Integration for core systems, Touchstone, the Data Warehouse, Grade20, MITSIS, Managed Data Services, CyberSource, and the MIT Events Calendar.
- FileMaker development and architecture; advice and recommendations for handling regulated data.
- Business analysis and project management best practices consulting.
If we are unable to offer direct assistance, we can point you in the right direction of either a vendor or another team at MIT. If you need additional assistance with your web site, Communication Production Services (CPS) is available to provide advice on design, content strategy, branding, and social media, as well as vendor referrals.
Projects must be MIT-based; we do not work with outside clients.
If you are not sure what you need and would like some guidance, contact Ops Help.