The MIT Events Calendar provides a consolidated listing of events taking place on the MIT campus and its off-campus locations.
Benefits and key features
By advertising seminars, cultural events, and other activities, the MIT Events Calendar encourages communication and community within MIT. It provides more comprehensive information about MIT to the external world, and helps serve MIT's educational and research missions.
- Events include lectures, meetings, training programs, arts events, sporting events, club events, social events, and deadlines. They may include on-campus events or off-campus events sponsored by an MIT group.
- Events may be open to the general public, the MIT community, or a segment of the MIT community.
- To post events to the MIT Events Calendar, you must be a member of a sponsoring group. Authorized sponsors are listed on the sponsor search page.
- If your group does not appear in the list of authorized sponsors, submit the add a group form with yourself as the first person in the group.
- If you do not meet the above criteria or do not have MIT personal certificates, you may ask to have a Calendar Coordinator post the event for you. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.