Outlook Web App (OWA) is a web application that provides email and calendaring access for Exchange users.
Outlook 2010 Server key changes for Outlook Web App:
- Full functionality cross platform with a full featured experience for Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari users.
- For more information, see Microsoft's What's New in Outlook Web App
How to obtain
OWA is accessible via the web: http://owa.mit.edu.
- Operating system: Windows 7 or later, Linux, Mac OS X 10.7 or later
- Browser: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari
- Account: MIT Exchange email
For more information, see: Microsoft's Supported Browsers for Outlook Web App and Exchange Online
- Getting Started with Outlook Web App
- Exchange Email Help Wizard
- Exchange Calendaring Help Wizard
- OWA Email
- OWA Calendar