Outlook Web App (OWA) is a web application that provides email and calendaring access for Exchange users.
Outlook 2010 Server key changes for Outlook Web App:
- The user interface has changed.
- Full functionality cross platform with a full featured experience for Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari users.
- For more information, see Microsoft's What's New in Outlook Web App
How to Obtain
Outlook Web App is accessible via the web at: http://owa.mit.edu.
- Operating System: Windows XP or later, Linux, Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- Browser: Internet Explorer 8.0 or later, Firefox 3.x or later, Safari 4.x or later
- Account: MIT Exchange email
For more information, see: Microsoft's Supported Browsers for Outlook Web App and Exchange Online
- Getting Started with Outlook Web App
- Exchange Email Help Wizard
- Exchange Calendaring Help Wizard
- OWA Email
- OWA Calendar