IXOS/Open Text 9.5 Viewer allows PC users to open and display archived SAP documents. This software is not part of the MIT SAPgui 7.10 or 6.40 for Windows installer. If you need the IXOS Viewer functionality, you must download and install the latest version of the MIT SAPgui for Windows, then proceed with the installation of the IXOS Viewer.
Warning: Downloading the MIT IXOS/Open Text 9.5 installer over a dialup network connection will take a minimum of 1 to 2 hours and is not recommended. If you need this software and connecting directly to MITnet is not practical, contact the IS&T Help Desk.
- Processor: Pentium III 600 Mhz or higher
- Operating system: Vista, Windows XP Professional (SP2 or higher), Windows 2000 Professional (SP4)
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Disk space: 15 MB of available disk space for IXOS client installer, 50 MB of available disk space for IXOS client software
- Internet Explorer (IE) 6.0 or later
- Adobe Acrobat Reader or Acrobat 5.0.5 or later
- SAPgui 6.40 or later
- MIT Certificates
- For users of Windows XP or 2000, Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0 is required (the software comes pre-installed with Vista)
When the download is complete, find the file "mit-ixos-9.5.exe."
IXOS is a self launching application. It starts automatically when an archived document request is sent from the SAP application.