SOLIDWORKS 2014 is licensed for use by MIT students for academic and research purposes only.
- Files saved in either SOLIDWORKS 2015 or 2016 are not backwards compatible with earlier versions.
- Files saved in earlier versions of SOLIDWORKS can be opened and reviewed with later versions.
- SOLIDWORKS 2014 will not be able to open any files saved in either 2015 or 2016.
How to Obtain
Download (MIT certificate required)
Note: SOLIDWORKS 2014 is the final 32-bit release version and will not run on Windows 10.
- Download the zip file.
- Right click on the zip file and select Properties.
- On the General tab select the Unblock option.
- Extract the zip file.
- Run Setup.exe.
- Enter the Network License Key: SOLIDWORKS 2014: Network License Key (MIT certificate required).
SOLIDWORKS is solid modeling CAD (computer-aided design) software that runs on Microsoft Windows.
- System requirements
- Windows 10 is not supported for SOLIDWORKS 2014.
- Version 2014 is the final 32-bit release.
|MIT-licensed SOLIDWORKS Premium components:|