SOLIDWORKS 2017 SP3 for 64-bit Windows is licensed for use by MIT students for academic and research purposes only.
- Files saved in SOLIDWORKS 2017 are not backwards compatible with earlier versions.
- Files saved in earlier versions of SOLIDWORKS can be opened and reviewed with later versions.
- SOLIDWORKS 2016 will not be able to open files saved in 2017.
How to Obtain
- Click the Download button on this page. (File size: 10.6 GB) (Student certificate required)
- Serial numbers for the student license
SOLIDWORKS is solid modeling CAD (computer-aided design) software that runs on 64-bit Microsoft Windows.
|MIT-licensed SOLIDWORKS Premium components:|