About this Version
TSM 6 is the latest backup/archive client from IBM for the Mac platform.
- The TSM Version 6 Mac client supports Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard with the exception that system files in the HFS-compressed format will be restored as uncompressed.
- Time Machine backup data is excluded from TSM backup. IS&T does not support Time Machine at this time.
- Processor: Intel-based Mac
- Operating system: Mac OS X 10.6 and later
- Memory: 128 MB
- Disk space: 100 MB
- Network connection
- MIT account (SAP cost object) or personal MIT ID number to be billed monthly
Nodename and password and TSM server address.
Note: Register online for TSM service or contact the IS&T Help Desk. An email will be sent to you with your TSM nodename, password, and TSM server address. These three items are needed when installing the TSM client software.
- TSM 6 for Mac OS X: Installation
- TSM 6 for Mac OS X: First-Time Login
- TSM 6 for Mac OS X: Set Up and Confirm Scheduled Backups
- TSM 6 for Mac OS X: Upgrade From a Previous Version
- TSM 6 for Mac OS X: Back Up Files and Folders Manually
- TSM 6 for Mac OS X: Restore Files and Folders