TSM accepts new registrations for server machine backups only. To back up your desktop or laptop, download and register for a CrashPlan account.
How to Obtain
Click the Download button on this page.
- TSM 6.4 for Windows: Installation
- TSM 6.4 for Windows: Configuration
- TSM 6.4 for Windows: Upgrade from a previous version
- TSM 6.x for Windows: First-time login
- Register for a TSM account
- Update Your TSM information
- TSM 6.x for Windows: Set up and confirm scheduled backups
- TSM 6.x for Windows: Back up files and folder manually
- TSM 6.x for Windows: Restore files and folders
- TSM for Windows: FAQ
- TSM in the Knowledge Base
- TSM Policies
- Backup at MIT
- Encryption within TSM
- TSM at MIT: Security notes
TSM 6.4 is the latest backup/archive client for server machines from IBM for the Windows platform. Learn about the MIT backup service.
- Operating system: Windows 2008 server/Windows 7 / 8
- Memory: 128 MB
- Disk space: 100 MB
- Additional requirements: