TSM 126.96.36.199 is available to MIT students, faculty, and staff for use on server machines only.
How to Obtain
TSM accepts new registrations for server machine backups only. To back up your desktop or laptop, download and register for a CrashPlan account.
Click the Download button on this page.
- TSM 7.1 for Windows: Installation
- TSM 7.1 for Windows: Configuration
- TSM 7.1 for Windows: Upgrade from a previous version
- TSM 7.x for Windows: First-time login
- TSM 7.x for Windows: Set up and confirm scheduled backups
TSM 6.4 is the latest backup/archive client from IBM for the Windows platform.
- Learn about the MIT backup service
- Register for a TSM account
- Update Your TSM information
- TSM 7.x for Windows known issues
- Operating system: Windows 2008 server; Windows 7 and 8
- Memory: 128 MB
- Disk space: 100 MB
- Additional requirements: