TSM accepts new registrations for server machine backups only. To back up your desktop or laptop, download and register for a CrashPlan account.
- Register for a TSM account
- Installation and configuration
- TSM for 32- or 64-bit debathena or Ubuntu - Install, Configure, Set Up, and Confirm the Scheduler for TSM
MIT uses TSM for its backup and restore services for server machines only. TSM is an application that lets you back up and restore files to and from your server machine, over the MIT network or via the Internet, to a secure server that IS&T manages.
- Intended only for use on private Athena or Ubuntu workstations; should not be used on debathena-cluster machines.
- Unlike other Athena applications, you need to install TSM yourself.
Athena machine running debathena-workstation, debathena-login-graphical, debathena-login, or debathena-standard, or non-Athena Ubuntu machine. Not intended for use on debathena-cluster machines.