The MIT-Google search engine, based on the enterprise Google Search Appliance, indexes and searches documents exclusively at MIT. MIT-Google powers searches from the MIT home page, as well as from departmental and organizational search forms.
- Add or restrict pages in the MIT-Google index
- Add a search box to your site
- Customize the search results page
- Redirect users to a new location
- More troubleshooting tips
Note: The MIT-Google search engine does not handle MIT directory searches. To update your directory entry, follow the directions for updating telephone directories.
Additional features and help
- Secure search: Index and search certificate-protected documents hosted on web.mit.edu
- Public documentation for the Google 7.0 search appliance