Adobe Creative Cloud 2014 suite contains the all the well-known design, web, and video production applications to faculty and staff for purchase an annual subscription at a greatly reduced rate for use on personally-owned machines.
How to obtain
This software is made available for purchase at a discounted rate to MIT Faculty and Staff for use on personally owned machines. Click the Purchase button on this page.
This license negotiated with Adobe enables MIT Faculty and Staff to purchase the full Adobe Creative Cloud suite at a greatly reduced rate for use on non-MIT-owned hardware for the purposes of Institute work. For Institute-owned hardware, please download one of the other Adobe Creative Cloud packages.
- Processor: 64-bit Intel® Core™2 Duo or AMD Phenom® II processor
- Operating system: 64-bit version of Windows 7 with Service Pack 1; Windows 8; Windows 8.1
- Memory: 2GB RAM (8 Recommended)
- Disc space: At least 4GB available hard disk space, significantly more based on number of applications installed
- Adobe Creative Cloud system requirements
Installing and using
- IS&T Knowledge Base: Purchase and Install Adobe Creative Cloud for Home Use