Spectrum Protect (formerly Tivoli Storage Manager/TSM) is a backup/archive client from IBM that lets you back up and restore files to and from your server machine, or over the MIT network, to a secure, IS&T- managed server.
Spectrum Protect accepts new registrations for server machine backups only. To back up your desktop or laptop, download and register for a Code42 CrashPlan account.
Touchstone authentication is required to access the request forms.
- Reset your password
- Update your account number
- Change owner or machine name
- Change level of service
- Delete no longer needed backup/archive data
- Request a report for your department
- Add or remove a node on the department report
- Choose a schedule for your backup
- Reduce the amount of backed-up data
- Cancel your account
- View backup information: Service level, server name, amount of data used, filespace