TSM accepts new registrations for server machine backups only. To back up your desktop or laptop, download and register for a CrashPlan account.
Select the change you want to make. An MIT personal certificate is needed.
- Reset your password
- Update your TSM account number
- Change owner or machine name
- Change level of service
- Delete no longer needed backup/archive data
- Request a TSM report for your department
- Add or remove a node on the department report
- Choose a schedule for your backup
- Reduce the amount of backed-up data
- Cancel your TSM account
- View backup information: Service level, server name, amount of data used, filespace