With MIT transitioning to the initial ramp-up of research on campus, this campus access request form is no longer used. Access to campus is now managed using the COVID Pass application and process. To learn more, please visit Returning to work on campus.

To request access to campus buildings, please contact your immediate supervisor.

  • If you are a student, postdoc, or research scientist, please contact your Principal Investigator, lab group leader, or department headquarters
  • If you are a faculty member, please contact your department head or your department, lab, or center headquarters
  • If you are an administrative staff team member in a school or office, please contact your dean or office headquarters
  • If you are staff for a lab or center, please contact your lab or center headquarters

NOTE: Request emergency access or report a building security incident by calling MIT Police at (617) 253-1212.