UPDATE: The raffle is over. Congrats to the winners and thank you to all who entered.
To celebrate the start of the new academic year, Information Systems and Technology (IS&T) is holding a Back-to-School raffle. All MIT students (undergraduate and graduate) who will be enrolled this fall are invited to enter.
Enter and you could win one of the following great prizes:
How to enter
MIT students can earn multiple raffle entries, up to a maximum of 10 entries per student. The more entries you get, the greater your chances to win.
There are three ways to earn entries:
- Follow IS&T on social media: Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat and direct message your Kerberos username to us. You can earn one entry per social media platform.
- Share our raffle posts: Share our social media posts about the raffle. Each time you share a raffle post you earn an entry.
- Tag fellow MIT students: Tag classmates when you share or comment on our raffle posts. Each MIT student you tag earns you another entry.
For example, if you follow us on Twitter, retweet our raffle announcement, and tag two classmates, you would get four entries.
Raffle winners will be announced on our website at ist.mit.edu and via our social media accounts on Friday, September 9, 2022.
Info for incoming students
If you are an incoming MIT student, be sure to review the series of articles we’ve written to help you prepare for your computing life at the Institute.
- Start your computing life at MIT
- Secure your account, devices, and data
- Get useful apps and services
Get IT help 24/7
Remember that if you have any IT-related questions, IS&T’s Service Desk can provide help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via phone at 617 253-1101, email at email@example.com, or the web at ist.mit.edu/help.