To help usher in the start of the new academic year, Information Systems and Technology (IS&T) is holding a Back-to-School raffle! All MIT students (undergraduate and graduate) who will be enrolled this fall are invited to enter.
Enter and you could win one of the following great prizes:
- Sony WH-1000XM4 Noise Canceling Headphones
- Ultimate Ears BOOM 3 Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
- $100 Amazon gift card
- CanaKit Raspberry Pi 4 Starter PRO Kit (8GB RAM)
- Seagate One Touch 4TB External HDD
How to enter
MIT students can earn multiple raffle entries, up to a maximum of 10 entries per student. The more entries you get, the greater your chances to win!
There are three ways to earn entries:
- Follow IS&T on social media: Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat and direct message your Kerberos username to us. You can earn one entry per social media platform.
- Share our raffle posts: Share our social media posts (like this tweet or this Facebook post) about the raffle! Each time you share a raffle post you earn an entry.
- Tag fellow MIT students: Tag classmates when you share or comment on our raffle posts! Each MIT student you tag earns you another entry.
For example, if you follow us on Twitter, retweet our raffle announcement, and tag two classmates, you would get four entries.
Raffle winners will be announced on our website at ist.mit.edu and via our social media accounts on Tuesday, September 7, 2021.
Info for incoming students
If you are an incoming MIT student, be sure to review the series of articles we’ve written to help you prepare for your computing life at the Institute.
- Start your digital life at MIT
- Secure your devices and data
- Get useful software and cloud services
- Prepare for life on campus
Get IT help 24/7
Remember that if you have any IT-related questions, IS&T’s Service Desk can provide help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via phone at 617 253-1101, email at email@example.com, or the web at ist.mit.edu/help.