If you’re a current MIT employee who would like to explore open positions in IS&T, log into MIT’s Internal Candidates job search page.
All others can search for jobs in the department by selecting Information Systems and Technology from the Select Department(s) list box on the External Candidates job search page.
IS&T job descriptions are available on our website.
2019 Summer Intern Program
Information Systems & Technology (IS&T) is excited to launch our 11-week paid summer internship program for undergraduate college students. The program will run from June 10 through August 23, 2019. We have several opportunities to work with different teams on projects that impact the entire MIT community. In addition to having day to day project responsibilities, interns will be invited to participate in program events to meet and network with MIT employees and other interns in the department.
This summer we have nine internship positions:
- Digital Communications Intern
- Learning and Development Intern
- Software Architecture Intern
- Software Asset Management Content Analyst
- Software Engineering Intern (Integration)
- DevOps Engineering Intern (Microservices)
- DevOps Engineer Intern (Infrastructure as Code)
- Project Management Intern
- Cloud Software Developer Intern (Platform Engagement)
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis and decisions will be made no later than May 3, 2019. All details can be found on the job description pages.
Contact IS&T HR if you have any questions.