If you’re a current MIT employee who would like to explore open positions in IS&T, log into MIT’s Internal Candidates job search page.
All others can search for jobs in the department by selecting Information Systems and Technology from the Select Department(s) list box on the External Candidates job search page.
IS&T job descriptions are available on our website.
IS&T is now recruiting for our 2017 Summer Internship Program!
We are hiring for the following positions:
- Business Intelligence Analyst (36402)
- DevOps Engineer – Design & Development (36404)
- Digital Communications Specialist (36405)
- DevOps Engineer – Technical Architect (36406)
- Knowledge Management (36407)
- Project Management Analyst(36408)
- UX & Design Specialist (36409)
The IS&T Summer 2017 Internship will runs from June 5 through August 18, 2017. This is a full time, 40 hrs/week internship.
Come join us in a relaxed yet professional environment in IS&T where the commute is close to home (Tech Shuttle!), there are weekly lunches and on-site snacks, a 150-flavor soda machine, and many other perks!
Internship Pay: Generous pay structure within IS&T (not UROP pay).
Apply online at CareerBridge.