Actual ODBC Driver for Oracle is available for use by MIT faculty and staff.
How to Obtain
- Click the Obtain from vendor button on this page. (MIT certificate required)
- Lincoln Lab available software (Lincoln Lab certificate required)
After you have downloaded and installed the ODBC driver, enter your license key:
- Launch the OpenLink ODBC Manager or Administrator file in your Applications/Utilities folder.
Select an existing DSN using the ODBC driver and click Configure.
Create a new DSN by clicking the System tab and then the Add button to choose a driver from the list of drivers.
- Select your driver and click OK.
- Enter your database connection information.
- Click the Licenses button.
- Enter your license key in the License Key field and click Done.
Actual Technologies ODBC drivers lets Mac OS X users connect to enterprise databases using common desktop applications such as Microsoft Excel and FileMaker Pro.
- System requirements