Adobe Creative Cloud (CC) is licensed for use by MIT faculty and staff on MIT-owned machines only.
How to Obtain
Before you submit your request to access MIT's Adobe license, verify that you don't already have access.
- View the above image to see what to look for when opening the request form.
- If you are still unsure: check to see if your systems administrator requested this for you, then go to the Adobe help page and review Forgot Adobe ID or password to verify that you already exist in the system.
Before your request is processed, you can download the installer from the Adobe site and use the trial until you recieve your Adobe ID attached to our MIT Faculyt/Staff license.
After your request is processed you will receive an email from Adobe that you have been granted access to the Creative Cloud and an email from IS&T with additional help.
- It is recommend that your department purchase Adobe VIP licenses through Darren Gullen at GovConnection. These licenses are transferrable, unlike licenses purchased directly through Adobe. For more information, see the Adobe CC FAQ.
- Lincoln Lab available software (Lincoln Lab certificate required)
Lab or multi-user machines for faculty/staff use
- The Adobe licensing technology for this is due to change in the next year. If you are interested, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
New connected mobile apps; Innovation across all desktop tools; Every asset at your finger tips, including Adobe Stock. Everything is connected and up to date with Adobe CreativeSync.
Software included in MIT's Adobe Creative Cloud license
- Acrobat DC
- After Effects CC
- Animate CC and Mobile Device Packaging
- Audition CC
- Bridge CC
- Character Animator CC
- Dreamweaver CC
- Edge Animate CC (2015)
- Edge Code CC (Preview)
- Edge Inspect CC
- Edge Reflow CC (Preview)
- Extendscript Toolkit CC
- Extension Manager CC
- Fireworks CS6
- Flash Builder Premium
- Fuse CC (Beta)