Adobe Creative Cloud (CC) is licensed for MIT faculty and staff for use on MIT-owned machines only. Students may purchase a discounted monthly license from Adobe, as needed.
How to Obtain
- Create your personal mit.edu Adobe ID if you do not already have one.
Faculty/Staff: Request to link MIT's Adobe license to your Adobe ID. (MIT certificate required)
- After submitting your request, you will receive an invitation from Adobe within a few days to link your Adobe ID.
- Your Adobe ID may be signed into the Adobe CC on up to two separate MIT-owned machines.
- Your Adobe CC may be installed on up to three separate MIT-owned machines.
- You have to connect to the internet once every 30 days in order to keep the software activated.
- Attach MIT's Adobe license to your Adobe ID.
- Click the Download button on this page. Feel free to start using the Trial software.
- Lincoln Lab available software (Lincoln Lab certificate required)
New connected mobile apps; Innovation across all desktop tools; Every asset at your finger tips, including Adobe Stock. Everything is connected and up to date with Adobe CreativeSync.
Software included in MIT's Adobe Creative Cloud license