ESRI Geographic Information System (GIS) (ArcGIS/ArcMAP) enable users to visualize and analyze spatial information in a dynamic, digital environment. It provides tools for integrating, querying, and analyzing a wide variety of data types, such as scientific and cultural data, satellite imagery, and aerial photography, as well as data collected by individuals, into projects, with geographic locations providing the integral link between all the data.
MIT's license is for ArcGIS for Windows.
- Processor: Intel Core i5 (Dual)/i7 (Quad)
- Windows 7 Ultimate, Enterprise, Professional, Home Premium (32-bit and 64-bit (EM64T))
- Vista Ultimate, Enterprise, Business, Home Premium (32-bit and 64-bit (EM64T))
- XP Professional Edition, Home Edition (32-bit and 64-bit (EM64T))
- Memory: 2 GB or higher
- Disk space: 2.4 GB or higher
- Additional requirements:
If you have questions, contact gishelp.