This software is licensed for use by MIT faculty and staff.
Installing and using
BrioQuery 6 provides enhanced functionality. Queries used in BrioQuery 5 will run in BrioQuery 6 but cannot be saved back to version 5. Version 5 detail reports will work as created in version 5. If you need to modify these reports, open the query in version 6, click on the report, and convert it to report format via the Detail menu bar.
- Processor: IBM, Dell, or 100% compatible with Pentium processor
- Operating system: Windows 7; must install the Oracle 11gR2 Client
- Memory: 32 MB RAM (64 MB recommended)
- Disk space: 20 MB of disk space (32 MB recommended) for BrioQuery, 7MB for the Oracle client
- A connection to MITnet if used with the Data Warehouse. For use with other Oracle databases on campus, contact the data administrator to find out what kind of connection you need.