Cambridge Structural Database 2017 is licensed for use by MIT students, faculty and staff for use in class instruction or for academic research.
How to obtain
Download CSD 2017 (MIT certificate required)
Download Academic Extras (contains ConQuest, Mercury, PreQuest, IsoStar, Mogul, SuperStar, and DASH)
- Windows download for Academic Extras
- Mac download for Academic Extras
- Linux download for Academic Extras
- Athena access
- Lincoln Lab available software (Lincoln Lab certificate required)
Important: Do not install directly over a previous installation - use a new folder instead.
- Documentation and resources (including installation instructions)
- You will need the CSD MIT-specific site number and confirmation code for activation for Windows and Linux.
- We recommend that you uninstall previous versions of ConQuest, Mercury, Mogul and CSD data files and remove all CSD data update files before you install the current version.
- Installation notes
Cambridge Structural Database is widely recognized as the world’s repository for small-molecule organic and metal-organic crystal structures, and has become an essential resource to scientists around the world. It is provided by the MIT Libraries for use by all MIT faculty, staff, and students. IS&T works with the MIT Libraries to make the software available for download. Learn more.