Dropbox is a file hosting service that offers cloud storage, file synchronization, personal cloud, and client software. Dropbox for Business is available to the entire MIT community.
Benefits and key features
- New features for 2017
- Unlimited storage capacity
- Access your cloud data as though it was a folder on your local disk
- Login via Touchstone means you won't have to enter a password to access the service
- Convenient access to data via Windows, Mac OS, Linux, and mobile native clients -- as well as via any web browser
- Provide both read and write access to other Dropbox users
- Learn more
Visit https://dropbox.mit.edu to sign up for an account.
Note: Only the newest version of Dropbox desktop will work on macOS Sierra. Learn more.