Mastercam is licensed for Windows use by MIT students, faculty, and staff for educational use only.
How to obtain
By downloading you agree to and accept the following license requirements:
- You will not leave the software running, and will close the application at the end of each session of use. (A computer running Mastercam is logged into the license server and uses one of a finite number of ‘seats’ of the license.) Exiting the software will free that seat for someone else.
- You will not use the software to create programs for parts that you will sell.
- Upon leaving MIT, currently licensed users do not have the continued right to use this software and should delete it from their personally-owned machines.
Download for Windows (MIT certificate required)
- Mastercam 2018 tutorials (not yet available)
- x6 32-bit installer
- x6 64-bit installer
- x6 nethasp.ini license file
Mastercam is a computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) software program that is used for manufacturing and machine technology.