Microsoft Project Server is a flexible on-premises solution for project portfolio management and everyday project management that is available under the Microsoft Campus Agreement.
How to Obtain
IS&T does not provide downloads or media for Microsoft Project Server.
- Chemical Engineering: Faculty, staff, and graduate students contact:
- Facilities: Faculty and staff contact:
Sloan School of Management: Faculty and staff contact:
Sloan Technology Services, Building E52-001
- Center for Coordination Science
- Center for Information Systems Research
- Sloan School of Management
- Sloan Technology Services, Building E52-001
- All other Departments, Labs and Centers: Faculty, staff, and students need to purchase through
A project management software product that is designed to assist a project manager in developing a plan, assigning resources to tasks, tracking progress, managing the budget, and analyzing workloads.