Intuit QuickBase is a cloud-based workspace that allows users to build customizable database applications and web forms.
Benefits and key features
- Build customizable database applications and web forms to collect and collaborate on information, automate workflows, and share reports.
- Access hundreds of ready-to-use applications, including project management, sales management, and customer service applications.
- Build an application from an existing Excel spreadsheet.
QuickBase offers support for all modern browsers, including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer.
To build applications in QuickBase, you will need an administrator account. Simply follow the steps within QuickBase to create a new app. A message will be sent to the MIT QuickBase administrators and an account will be created for you.
Sign up for a QuickBase account: https://mit.quickbase.com/.
- QuickBase Landing Page in the Knowledge Base
- QuickBase FAQ
- Intuit's QuickBase Quick Start Guide
- Learn about your options for building a database application at MIT.