MIT offers access to MITnet and the general Internet from its on-campus residence halls and living groups. All undergraduate and graduate students are offered a variety of services designed to get your computer on the network quickly and easily.
- Full access to MITnet and internet connectivity from the residence halls and on-campus FSILGS (Fraternities, Sororities, and Independent Living Groups)
- On-site support for network connectivity in the residence halls
- Residential Computing Consultants (RCCs) are students employed by IS&T to assist with computing questions and problems in the dormitories specializing in network troubleshooting and escalating problems on both the wired and wireless networks.
- Get help from the RCCs.
- FSILGs (Fraternities, Sororities, and Independent Living Groups)
- Wireless connectivity on campus
- Public computer labs, many with printers, located throughout the MIT campus, including in the residence halls.