DocuSign is a cloud service that provides electronic signature technology for the signing of contracts and signed documents.
Benefits and key features
- Send, sign, track, and store documents: all documents are stored in DocuSign's cloud to track and provide an audit trail of signatures.
- Get access to hundreds of ready-to-use applications, including project management, sales management, and customer service applications.
- Use a variety of document types like Microsoft Word, Excel, and PDF.
- Integrate with Dropbox and Google Drive.
- Connect via mobile using the DocuSign App.
DocuSign is Touchstone-enabled. Once you have set up your account, you will be able to log in using an MIT personal certificate or Kerberos username and password.
Access via: http://docusign.mit.edu.