think-cell is free from the vendor to current MIT students, faculty, and staff for academic and non-profit purposes.
- What's new with think-cell 10? (video)
How to obtain
Download (MIT certificate required)
Click the Proceed to Licensing button on this page to obtain the license key and download link.
- A new key will be listed prior to the expiration of the license key.
- Re-submit your email address to the download link to update to the most recent version.
- After downloading and installing think-cell, use the license key (above) when prompted with the next start of PowerPoint.
Learn think-cell via the following training resources, including a short video tutorial for each chart type:
think-cell helps to quickly create professional looking presentations for your classes.
- Create and automate changes to 40+ chart types, including waterfall, Gantt, and Mekko charts in just two to three minutes.
- Boost your professional skills: Become proficient with the charting software used by professionals.
- Graphics knowledge of top consultants at your fingertips.
- Overview video
- Learn more
- System requirements
Personalized think-cell help, a searchable user manual, and targeted video tutorials: