think-cell presentation software may only be used for academic and non-profit purposes by current MIT students, faculty, and staff.
Note: Non-educational use of this software (e.g., personal consulting or adminstrative tasks) requires a separate license agreement.
How to Obtain
Click the Proceed to Licensing button on this page to obtain the license key and download link. (MIT certificate required)
- Prior to the expiration of the key, a new key will be listed.
- You can always download the most recent version of think-cell by re-submitting your email address to the download link that you received with your license key.
After downloading and installing think-cell you will be asked for your license key with the next start of Microsoft PowerPoint. Copy and paste the above-mentioned key into the license key dialog prompt.
think-cell is presentation software that is used extensively at consulting companies and investment banks.
- think-cell chart is a PowerPoint add-in for quickly creating professional business charts, such as complex Waterfalls, Mekkos, and Gantts.
- think-cell round is an Excel add-in for consistently rounding numbers, even across complex calculations.
- think-cell layout is a patented PowerPoint add-in for rapidly composing clean slide layouts from standard elements.
- Agenda manages the chapters in your presentation. think-cell automatically syncs your table of contents and chapter titles as you add, edit, remove or rearrange content -- even when you paste chapter slides into an existing presentation with other chapter slides.
- Learn more