IS&T helps members of the MIT community learn how to use technology. Our instructors provide classroom and online training on MIT's administrative systems, data management, and web publishing. We also partner with award winning external providers to offer training resources for desktop software.
- Online Training for MIT Applications
- Classroom and On-Location, Custom Group Training
- IS&T Training Catalog: Classroom and online training resources
- Other MIT Training: Environment, Health, & Safety | HR | OSP | VPF
External Training Partners
IS&T partners with the following high quality, proven external training providers:
- lynda.com: Web-based training for desktop software
- CompuWorks: Instuctor-led training for desktop software
- Element K/Skillsoft: Web-based training for advanced technology training
- New Horizons Computer Learning Centers: Instructor-led training on advanced technology. Contact us to coordinate enrollment.