« Back to Software Grid
Explain Everything Whiteboard is licensed for use by MIT students, faculty, and staff on mobile devices and web browsers.
How to Obtain
Download and installation
- Download the free Explain Everything Whiteboard application from the Apple App Store (iOS) or from the Google Play store (Android) on your mobile device, or visit explaineverything.com to create an account using your computer.
- Sign up with your @mit.edu email to obtain your license. You will need to create a unique, strong password for this account. Do NOT use your MIT Kerberos password for your Explain Everything Account.
About this Version
Explain Everything Whiteboard is a feature-rich digital whiteboard app for tablets and web browsers.
- Draw, write, add images and video, annotate and animate content
- Share your whiteboard presentation either on-site or at a distance
- Collaborate in real time
- Record and narrate as you work to create video for sharing
- More information