LastPass is a password management system that removes the inconvenience of remembering all of your passwords and increases security.
Students, Faculty, Staff, Affiliates
Benefits and key features
- Access data and passwords via Windows, Mac OS X, and mobile native clients, as well as any web browser.
- Convenient solution for the password problem of teams.
- Unlocks features such as shared password folders with customized permissions and secure notes for digital recordkeeping.
- An active Kerberos username and password and/or MIT certificate.
- Makes use of Duo Two-Factor Authentication which helps keep your LastPass account secure, even if an attacker obtains your LastPass master password.
- Before registering, read the KB article: How Do I Sign Up for MIT’s LastPass Service? to find registration instructions and know what to be aware of when using this service.
- After you have read the article, visit the registration portal to activate your LastPass Enterprise account: https://lastpass.mit.edu.
- For more information, visit the LastPass Landing Page in the Knowledge Base.