Mathematica Online brings the Mathematica computation system to the modern cloud environment. Mathematica interactive notebooks work directly in your web browser - with no installation or configuration required - and seamlessly share documents and resources in the cloud. Go to any web browser and immediately compute with Mathematica or read, author, or interact with any Mathematica notebook or CDF document. Learn more.
How to Obtain
Mathematica is licensed for Institute use by MIT students, faculty, and staff on MIT-owned and personal machines.
Note: Lincoln Laboratory and Whitehead Institute staff are not covered by MIT's license.
License distribution is done by Wolfram.
Create a Wolfram account (if you don't already have one):
- Go to http://user.wolfram.com and click Create Account.
- Fill out the form using an @mit.edu email, and click Create Wolfram ID.
- Check your email and click the link to validate your Wolfram ID.
- Go to https://www.wolframcloud.com.
- Click on Mathematica Online.
- Log in using your Wolfram ID.
Wolfram's Notebook Archive: Open repository for sharing and accessing Wolfram Notebook projects. The archive provides a permanent, central location for browsing and downloading notebooks, interacting with content through the Wolfram Cloud, and hosting your own project materials.