« Back to Software Grid
Microsoft Office is a suite of products that includes Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
How to obtain
Office 365 is licensed for use by MIT faculty, staff, and currently enrolled students.
- If you leave or graduate from MIT, the account will follow the normal deactivation process and deactivate after a 30-day grace period.
- The account will remain in read only status and you can move it to a personal account.
- Lincoln Lab software portal. (Lincoln Lab certificate required)
Instructions on how to obtain and activate the App for your mobile device or tablet:
About this Version
MIT is offering the Office Apps for mobile platforms, which includes integration with Dropbox.
- Office Mobile Apps (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- OneNote is available as a separate download but does not integrate with Dropbox
- System requirements