ChemOffice+ Cloud Standard is a robust, comprehensive suite, purpose-built to simplify, facilitate, and accelerate chemistry communication. The cloud-native chemistry communication suite builds on the foundations of ChemDraw and ChemOffice and adds access to a powerful set of tools to enable scientific research. Learn more.
ChemDraw lets you quickly and effectively draw molecules and reactions for use in documents and electronic lab notebooks. Search databases, generate accurate names from structures, and predict properties and spectra. Learn more.
How to Obtain
Licensing (Touchstone authentication required)
ChemOffice+ Cloud and ChemDraw are licensed for use by current MIT faculty, staff, and students for academic and research purposes only.
You need a PerkinElmer account that is assigned to your @mit.edu email.
- ChemOffice+ Cloud Standard v.20.x: Activation code
- ChemOffice Professional 19.x: Activation code
- ChemOffice Professional 18.x: Activation code
- ChemOffice Professional 17.x: Activation code
Download and installation
- All technical questions: PerkinElmer Tech Support