PyMOL is a powerful and comprehensive molecular visualization product for rendering and animating 3D molecular structures.
How to obtain
PyMOL is licensed to MIT for educational and academic research use by MIT faculty, staff, and students.
Download (MIT certificate required)
Mac: PyMOL for Mac
- PyMOL: Windows 64-bit EXE installer
- PyMOL: Windows 64-bit ZIP Archive
- AxPyMOL: Windows 64-bit (requires 64-bit Microsoft Office)
Linux: PyMOL for Linux
- PyMOL Support page
- PyMOL Wiki: User-maintained knowledge base containing helpful information, including tutorials, scripts, and FAQs
- PyMOL Users mailing list
- All support inquiries should contact the IS&T Service Desk. They will escalate your issue to the Schrodinger support team.
Documentation (MIT certificate required)