Wolfram|Alpha Pro emphasizes closer interaction between the user and the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine.
- Upload virtually any common kind of file or data for automatic analysis
- More than 60 formats are currently supported
- Learn more
How to Obtain
Wolfram|Alpha Pro is licensed for use by MIT faculty, staff, and students.
Note: Lincoln Laboratory and Whitehead Institute staff are not covered by MIT's license.
License distribution is done by Wolfram.
Create a Wolfram account (if you don't already have one):
- Go to the Wolfram User Portal and click Create Account.
- Fill out form using your @mit.edu email, and click Create Wolfram ID
- Check your email and click the link to validate your Wolfram ID.
- Check your email and click the link to validate your Wolfram Alpha Pro account.
Go to http://www.wolframalpha.com and sign in using your @mit.edu email.
Note: If you were already using Wolfram Alpha previously, sign out and back in to activate the Pro functionality.