Wolfram|Alpha Pro is licensed for use by MIT faculty, staff, and students.
Note: Lincoln Laboratory and Whitehead Institute staff are not covered by MIT's license.
How to Obtain
Important: New installations are unavailable until the license renewal process is complete. Current users may continue using this software through July 31. MIT is actively working with the vendor to renew the license as soon as possible. This message will be updated when new licenses are available.
Note: License distribution is done by Wolfram.
Create a Wolfram account (if you don't already have one):
- Go to the Wolfram User Portal and click Create Account.
- Fill out form using your @mit.edu email, and click Create Wolfram ID
- Check your email and click the link to validate your Wolfram ID.
- Check your email and click the link to validate your Wolfram Alpha Pro account.
Go to http://www.wolframalpha.com and sign in using your @mit.edu email.
Note: If you were already using Wolfram Alpha previously, sign out and back in to activate the Pro functionality.
- Wolfram's FAQ
- Wolfram's Notebook Archive is an open repository for sharing and accessing your Wolfram Notebook projects. This archive provides a permanent, central location for browsing and downloading notebooks, interacting with content through the Wolfram Cloud and hosting your own project materials.
Wolfram|Alpha Pro emphasizes closer interaction between the user and the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine.
- Upload virtually any common kind of file or data for automatic analysis.
- More than 60 formats are currently supported.
- Other features