Drupal Cloud 4.1 Production Release: September 27 and 28: IS&T will deliver Drupal Cloud 4.1 to production sites on the evenings of September 27 and 28.
Use Drupal Cloud to build a dynamic, easy-to-update website for your department, lab/center, club/organization, research, or yourself. Learn more.
Benefits and key features
- It's free.
- We maintain your code: IS&T hosts, secures, and constantly keeps your site up-to-date with module and security patches.
- Your site will be in the mit.edu domain: mysite.mit.edu.
You get an MIT website with less hassle and less expense so you can focus on producing and presenting great content. You'll also get:
- A mobile-ready site instantly optimized for mobile devices.
- MIT Touchstone authentication, integration with the Events Calendar, blogging, news articles, and Biblio for managing academic publications.
- Go to drupalcloud.mit.edu to get your site.
- Visit the Drupal Landing Page in the Knowledge Base.
- Learn about your options for building a database application at MIT.
- Web Publishing at MIT