FileMaker is a database application used throughout MIT for everything from storing data in simple single-table files to managing numerous workflows using highly customized and professionally-built relational databases. IS&T provides a variety of consulting and support services related to the use of FileMaker at MIT.
Benefits and key features
- Managed FileMaker hosting
- Project consulting
- Database development
- General help and troubleshooting
- Refer to FileMaker Support at MIT for information on FileMaker-related services provided by IS&T.
- Download FileMaker from the Software Grid.
- Support from FileMaker, Inc.
- FileMaker Support at MIT
- Learn about your options for building a database application at MIT.