MITvoip is the telephone service used by MIT. IS&T supports all aspects of the service, from the infrastructure, to the telephone devices used by DLCs, to help and repair.
Benefits and key features
- Telephones and voice mail: Installation, moves, setup, repair
- Conferencing: Audio and web
- Telephone services for people with disabilities
New customers will have their telephone service provided by BroadSoft. Existing customers that are still on the legacy Sylantro/Unity system will be transitioning to BroadSoft on a rolling basis. Go to the MITvoip web interface to find out which system you are using.
Access the MITvoip web interface to view and make updates your account.
Note: Large-scale adds/moves/changes: Contact the Service Desk early in the project to schedule work and minimize delays.
Have the following information ready before contacting the Service Desk:
- Detailed description of the problem
- Telephone number and location of the defective phone or line
- Your contact information
Annoyance calls: To report annoying or obscene telephone calls, email email@example.com.