Adobe Creative Cloud (CC) is licensed for use by MIT faculty and staff on MIT-owned machines only.
How to Obtain
Request to have MIT's license attached to your Adobe ID (MIT certificate required)
- After your request is processed you will receive an email from Adobe that you have been granted access to the Creative Cloud.
- It is recommend that your department purchase Adobe VIP licenses through Darren Gullen at GovConnection. These licenses are transferrable, unlike licenses purchased directly through Adobe. For more information please see our Adobe CC FAQ.
- Lincoln Lab available software (Lincoln Lab certificate required)
Lab or multi-user machines for faculty/staff use
- The Adobe licensing technology for this is due to change in the next year. If you are interesed in this please email email@example.com.
New connected mobile apps; Innovation across all desktop tools; Every asset at your finger tips, including Adobe Stock. Everything is connected and up to date with Adobe CreativeSync.
Software included in MIT's Adobe Creative Cloud license
- Acrobat DC
- After Effects CC
- Animate CC and Mobile Device Packaging
- Audition CC
- Bridge CC
- Character Animator CC
- Dreamweaver CC
- Edge Animate CC (2015)
- Edge Code CC (Preview)
- Edge Inspect CC
- Edge Reflow CC (Preview)
- Extendscript Toolkit CC
- Extension Manager CC
- Fireworks CS6
- Flash Builder Premium
- Fuse CC (Beta)