Adobe Creative Cloud (CC) is licensed for use by MIT faculty and staff on MIT-owned machines only.
How to Obtain
Request to have MIT's license attached to your Adobe ID (MIT certificate required)
- Before your request is processed, you can download the installer from the Adobe site.
- You may use the trial until you receive your Adobe ID attached to our MIT Faculty/Staff license.
- After your request is processed you will receive an email from Adobe indicating that you have been granted access to the Creative Cloud and an email from IS&T with additional help.
- It is recommended that your department purchase Adobe VIP licenses through Darren Gullen at GovConnection. These licenses are transferrable, unlike licenses purchased directly through Adobe. For more information, see the Adobe CC FAQ.
- Lincoln Lab available software (Lincoln Lab certificate required)
Lab or multi-user machines for faculty/staff use
- The Adobe licensing technology for this is due to change in the next year. If you are interested, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Adobe Creative Cloud Landing Page in the Knowledge Base
New connected mobile apps; Innovation across all desktop tools; Every asset at your finger tips, including Adobe Stock. Everything is connected and up to date with Adobe CreativeSync.
Applications included in MIT's Adobe Creative Cloud license
- Gaming SDK 1.4
- Lightroom Classic CC
- Media Encoder CC
- Premiere Pro
- Touch App Plugins
Services included in MIT's Adobe Creative Cloud license
- Adobe Sign
- Adobe Spark
- Device Preview
- Edge Inspect
- PDF Services
- PhoneGap Build
- Publish Online
- Publish Services
- Story Plus
- Task Queue Manager
- Team Projects