Maple combines a powerful math engine with an interface that makes it easy to analyze, explore, visualize, and solve mathematical problems. Learn more.
How to Obtain
Maple is licensed for use by current MIT faculty, staff, and students only for educational and academic research on either MIT-owned or on personally-owned computers.
Note: Licenses are not available to Lincoln Lab under MIT's contract with Maplesoft.
Download (Touchstone authentication required)
- How do I install and activate Maple?
- Maple installation requires the appropriate purchase code:
- Install Maple to run off the Central License Server (for faculty and staff use only)
- Maplesoft's User Manual [PDF]
- Maplesoft's online help for technical support resources
- Programming Guide [PDF]
Note: Maplesoft requires users, upon leaving MIT, to discontinue using Maple. Maplesoft may also offer the option of converting to fee-based individual ownership.