« Back to Software Grid
Microsoft Project Server is a flexible on-premises solution for project portfolio management and everyday project management that is available under the Microsoft Campus Agreement.
How to Obtain
Note: IS&T does not provide downloads or media for Microsoft Project Server.
Chemical Engineering: Faculty, staff, and graduate students contact:
- James Hardsog, Building 66-0006
Facilities: Faculty and staff contact:
- Lisa Berard Carpenter, NE49-3100
- Michael Sherman, NE49-3100
Sloan School of Management: Faculty and staff contact:
Sloan Technology Services, Building E52-001
- Center for Coordination Science
- Center for Information Systems Research
- Sloan School of Management
- Sloan Technology Services, Building E52-001
- All other Departments, Labs and Centers: Faculty, staff, and students need to purchase through GovConnection on MIT Buy2Pay (B2P)
About this Version
A project management software product that is designed to assist a project manager in developing a plan, assigning resources to tasks, tracking progress, managing the budget, and analyzing workloads.