Microsoft Visio is a diagramming and vector graphics application available under the Microsoft Campus Agreement.
How to Obtain
Visio for Microsoft 365 is included in all M365 subscriptions provided by IS&T. Note: This web-based edition allows access to a limited amount of diagrams compared to other versions. Access this software at https://www.office.com/launch/visio.
If you require a local installation or a broader set of diagrams, see the following options:
- Chemical Engineering: Faculty, staff, and graduate students contact:
Sloan School of Management: Faculty and staff contact:
Sloan Technology Services, Building E52-001
- Center for Coordination Science
- Center for Information Systems Research
- Sloan School of Management
- Sloan Technology Services, Building E52-001
- All other Departments, Labs and Centers:
Teams can create, collaborate and share data-linked diagrams easily with ready-made templates and thousands of shapes, helping to simplify complex information. Quickly overlay data on top of your project. As underlying data refreshes, diagrams and data visualizations update automatically.