Maple is for use by current MIT faculty, staff, and students only for educational and academic research on either MIT-owned or on personally owned computers.
- Licenses are not available to Lincoln Lab under MIT's contract with Maplesoft.
How to Obtain
Download Maple 2018 (MIT Certificate required)
- Linux (32-bit) installer - (no longer supported)
- Linux (64-bit) installer
- How do I install Maple?
- Maple standalone installation requires a purchase code
- Installing Maple to run off the Central License Server (for faculty and staff use)
- Maplesoft's user manual [PDF]
- Maplesoft's online help page for technical support resources
- Programming Guide [PDF]
Note: Maplesoft requires users, upon leaving the Institute, to discontinue using the software. Maplesoft may also offer users the option of converting to individual ownership for a fee based on the then current academic price.